TSL to Present Full Range of New Broadcast Audio Solutions at the NAB Show
At this year’s NAB Show, TSL Professional Products Ltd. will present a selection of new audio, loudness, tally, power distribution and surround sound capture and processing solutions.
NAB 2013 will mark the launch of the SAM1-3GM Studio Audio Monitoring Solution, a flexible, intuitive system for broadcasters and content producers. It offers seamless operation in settings ranging from multi-language and surround sound/stereo production to live sports and event broadcasting.
TSL will also be showing the Monitor Plus Audio and PAM Pico product ranges for audio monitoring, SoundField surround microphones and upmix/downmix solutions, and the TallyMan product range, which provides seamless cross-equipment communications for the broadcast industry.
The 2013 NAB Show takes place in Las Vegas, April 8-11, 2013. TSL Professional Products Ltd. (PPL) will be at booth N1124.
- A cloud’s carbon footprint
- Bonded cellular signal battle causes Chicago TV meltdown
- Class on Demand Delivers Pinnacle Studio 16 Training
- IBC award winners among the finest in technical excellence
- SGM’s secret is out
- OSN launches new DVR box
- ARN to launch new radio station
- Iraq’s Kurdistan to get first HD news channel